Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bertuzzi. all you flamers in flames land are the worst fans in the world you all wimper and cry that the Bert man was signed HE MADE A MISTAKE!!!! get over it. The Oilers coach killed someone while drunk at the wheel .A certain Ottawa player KILLED a team mate they were both forgiven.Heatley was not even punished by the NHL .Lets say that Todd scores 30 goals 20 helpers and your team goes to the final four .You all will jump on the Bertuzzi wagon faster then a fat kid on a cupcake. You don't know the true meaning of" support your team" Best of luck in the new look northwest 5th place will look good on you . Im out.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Hey, let it be known that I have ALWAYS loved Bert-- I'm a closet Canuck fan. Okay, so maybe not so closet. But I've loved him since Canuck-days, and will ALWAYS be glad we took him on!!

Bertuzzi, were it not for Phaneuf, would be my main defence man for the Flamers.

So, let it be known, I loved him first!